This was so simple and easy that I couldn’t just not share it. Plus it’s super pretty. Plus it uses only 6 ingredients.
Makes: 6 servings
Takes: 30 minutes
- 1 thawed puff pastry
- Enough ricotta to spread (Try Kite Hill or Tofutti for non dairy options)
- 2 pears
- Rosemary to taste
- Cardamom to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with a baking mat (you can use parchment paper if you do not have a baking mat).
- Create edges or “crust” with your fork by piercing the pastry sheet along the edges leaving a border and then fold in the corners so the corners are thicker than the rest of the border. This helps to give your pastry more shape.
- Spread ricotta cheese as thick or as thin as you want, layer sliced pear, squirt with lemon juice, and sprinkle rosemary and cardamom.
- Bake for only 20 minutes. Once it has cooled drizzle agave over the top.